the intimate bathing meme;
Grooming is an important part of many species' rituals. It keeps them clean, healthy, and content. And a good bath? It can change the whole tone of a day from terrible to relaxed and blissful.
But nudity is sometimes viewed as a weakness - and it is almost always sexualized - so bathing is often kept a private matter. If you do share these moments with someone, they're almost always a significant other or a sexual partner.
Like you're doing now.
Whether it be after a battle or after sex (or before sex, even), the two of you are going to get clean. Be sure to help each other out with that, won't you? After all, there are places on the back that just can't be reached...
HOW TO PLAY:
Have your character take this personality test. Discuss the results with other muns or muses. Do you agree or agree to disagree? Does your muse? What the hell is EFNJ? Go on, tell us how you're not a intuitive judgmental extravert. ;) Feel free to keep all threads under this post.
Next month's 'wow, you're so messed up'--a Rorschach Test.
Still, what is an adventure without an adventure of the heart? You are not alone, and you'll find that trying times can forge ironclad emotions. Of course, you'll find that the path of love is no easier here than anywhere else, be the person you admire an arranged fiancé you're not too fond of at first, a forbidden object of desire, a traveling companion, an enemy, a lifelong friend, an ally...or another species from you entirely. Yet, in any case, this is no time for romance, is it? Only moments can be stolen, and you must set aside your feelings for the greater good.
In this time, in this place, will you get your happy ending, or will this story prove to be a much darker fantasy?
Most of us are fortunate enough to not be plagued by "natural enemies" - or even worst, a group that serves as an opposing force. But that doesn't mean that there isn't swaths of society that just do not play well together. Hunters and demons. Predators and prey. Outlaws and lawmen. Vampires and slayers. Montagues and Capulets. The undead and the living. The list goes on. You know, the usual and the unusual alike. It seems like wars will always rage between them. Maybe it's better for these types to just avoid each other, lest there be bloodshed.
What if, though, you - yes, you - were a member of one group and you developed feelings for someone that should be a mortal enemy. Of course, the feelings weren't the expected ones of wanting to gouge eyeballs out; instead, it was love, and a returned one at that. That would be quite the predicament, wouldn't it? But what would it be like? What drew you to them? Would your love be a pure, romantic one, or more of a love/hate? And would you allow that to sway you or repress all those emotions until you burst?
Most importantly, would a happy ending be possible?
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences, plus any information because this meme needs at least a little! People are going to want to know who their character should "hate."
- Tag others.
- RNG or choose what kind of relationship you're playing from ROUTE and the tone of the eventual ending, which will theoretically color the thread.
- Play! Play out anything that strikes your fancy. Draw inspiration from the meme or come up with your own ideas.
- ROMANTIC LOVE: Despite who they are, you care for them. Whether this means you'll ignore outside influence, fight your own demons to be with them, run away with them, or change the system depends on you.
- LOVE/HATE: You despise them and all the stand for, but you can't keep away.
- HAPPY: No matter how bad life is, it will take a turn for the better.
- TRAGEDY: It may be good now, but eventually, everything is going to fall apart right in front of you.
We all have something we either can't do, or can't do alone. Luckily there's a meme for that.
HOW TO PLAY
○Post with your character. Don't put their name and canon in the header. Instead put something that they don't know how to do and would like to learn, or something they might want help or practice with.
examples: I can't swim • I need to clean this whole house so I can go to a ball and seduce a prince • I'd like to practice throwing pitches with someone
○Look around the meme! If you see someone that you think your character can be of some help to... tag them!
Somewhere further than making out yet not quite going all the way, "fooling around" is a time honored tradition. It's easy, low-pressure, and there are no real parameters - above the clothes or not. Sound good? Maybe you're young and want to try but not commit to anything too carnal. Similarly, you could want to explore somebody's, well, body because they're so different than you. There's also the possibility that you want to make them happy or see how they react to feeling beyond great. Could it be that you're a tease, even?
Or you could just be bored. There's nothing on TV, anyway.
The Alternate Universe Meme
How To Play
1. Post with Your Character, name and canon in the subject line.
2. Feel free to mention which AUs you’re willing or not willing to play in the body of the comment.
3. Tag by rolling for an Alternate Universe setting using rng.
4. Or Tag by picking whatever AU you’d like to play in most.
5. Have fun!
( Read more... )